3D puzzles for adults are praised as totally entertaining, intellectual games suitable for all ages. Yet, this is not where the story ends: with UGears Hurdy-Gurdy kits, you live like a time travel! These wooden puzzles tickle your inborn creativity as never before, turning your living room into a 16th-century musical instruments shop.
Why a Hurdy-Gurdy?
- It is the newest and most unusual of products by UGears, a prominent manufacturer of 3D wooden puzzles for adults and children.
- It is a one-of-the-kind model that is an actual musical instrument.
- It is a source of long-lasting interest when constructing and practicing.
- It is a unique gift to any music lover.
- Like all UGears 3D puzzles, it is made from high-quality plywood.
- No glue is required for assembling!
Just imagine the joy of constructing, detail by detail, your musical instrument. As it gains shape, you will feel how the toy comes into life – to bring live emotions through sound. If you have no previous musical experience, starting with a hurdy-gurdy of your own making may be an excellent decision. What is more, to facilitate your first endeavors, a bonus of tablatures for beginners is included in all UGears wooden model kits for adults while the manufacturer’s website offers a dedicated video tutorial.
Should playing be not for you, you will still be charmed by the aesthetics of your creation. The exquisite patterns and delicate curves of this designer piece will please your eyes and make you proud of your mastery. It will certainly take from 4 to 8 hours to put 292 pieces of a hurdy-gurdy together. After finishing your masterpiece, do not forget to give it a personalized touch by painting it with as many colors as your soul asks you to.
The result is absolutely worthwhile: from a fancy handle to miniature buttons, the instrument is more reminiscent of a piece of jewelry or a treasure box than a mechanical puzzle. One thing you may be sure of is your good taste: much like all UGears mechanical models, this hurdy-gurdy is more than a toy. It is art.