A lot of trends have fluctuated over the past decade, but one thing that experienced a strong increase is the popularity of shopping online. This has opened up the doors for eCommerce and remote businesses that would’ve never been sustainable previously without a brick and mortar shop. With the increase in opportunity also comes an increase in competition. Read on to learn how to elevate your online listing practices and beat out competitors.
Reach your consumers by using the right wording and pricing tactics:
- Evoke emotional responses — consumers respond best to positivity and inclusion.
- Back up your claims by using stats, videos, testimonials and studies to support the value of what you’re offering.
- Answer potential questions and concerns before potential customers even have to ask.
- Highlight sales and promotions because consumers feel better about purchasing if they’re getting a deal.
- Use price comparisons as studies have shown that consumers will go for the middle option —partly due to the centerstage effect.
For more tips about choosing words that sell, structuring listings and promoting them check out the comprehensive visual below, courtesy of ForSaleByOwner: