You do not have to break your bank installing solar panels on your roof in order for your small business to go green. There are countless ways that you and your employees can contribute positively to the growing green social responsibility movement. For example…
- Offer Incentives: Reward employees who partake in green activities such as carpooling.
- Beyond Recycling: Set your printer's default mode to double-sided printing; scan to email instead of printing and mailing; find a paper supplier who offers the highest ratio of recycled paper.
- Combine Technology: Why do you need a fax machine, printer and copier? Get an all-in-one device.
- Turn Off Lights: When you leave offices and conference rooms that will not be used for at least 15 minutes.
- Company Car: If it is time to replace, get a hybrid.
- Lights and Bulbs: Replace incandescent bulbs with compact fluorescents and update exit signs with high-efficiency LED lighting.
Take a look at even more ideas in the following infographic.
Infographic courtesy of BOLT Insurance.