Content marketing has taken the world with a storm. Today, people want to read more about the product or service before they make a purchase decision. They trust the written content over any other digital medium. By aiming at the target audience who are online and framing marketing strategies to fulfill the end goals, content marketing has become a potent marketing weapon.
Blogging: An Avenue towards Self Employment
Whether you blog for a company or have your own blog running, this content tool is your sure shot way to become your own boss. Blogs can do things your marketing strategies cannot do alone. Blogging has become the need of the hour, and people want to acquire interactive and vital information through quality content. By developing an intuitive blog that comprises of quality SEO optimized content, you can start earning money effortlessly.
Why Being a Coder for Blogging is Important?
Everyone knows that it requires industry knowledge and proficient writing skills to become a blogger. While the skills and industrial know-how plays an important role in starting a blog, acquiring a website to live your blogs is the foremost things to check out from the list. Hence, a blogger who is equipped with skills of coding is essential to make blog distinctive and potent. Below are a few reasons why possessing coding skills is essential for a blogger:
- Making Quick Changes: Trends for themes, intuitiveness, and user experience tend to change with time. There are times when you need to tweak your website and coding offers you the flexibility to make unprecedented changes from your end.
- Saves Time and Money: Everyone knows efficient coding comes at a hefty price tag. If you know how to code, you can save time and money invested in a coder.
- A Great Side Hustle: Outsourcing coding can be expensive. If you are equipped with coding skills, it can support you financially as your blog grows. Additionally, you can take freelance coding work for other bloggers as well.
Essential Things to Learn
Coding involves a series of skills set and tools that helps in becoming a proficient coder. Following are some key areas where you must focus on becoming a coder:
- HTML Basics for SEO: SEO is an unavoidable factor of blogging. If nothing, you must at least learn the HTML basics to optimize your SEO strategy.
- Chrome DevTools: There are plenty of web developing tools that code must be equipped with; Chrome DevTools is one such in-built Chrome browser tool that comes handy in editing web pages.
- UI and UX: User interface and user experience are vital fragments of development. As a coder, you must focus on optimizing user interface and user experience.
- HTML and CSS Validation: If you are working with HTML and CSS, it is important to double-check and validate your code in order to ensure whether it meets the W3C guidelines.
Approaches to Learn Coding
- Online Courses: One of the flexible approaches to learn coding is taking up online courses and save your time and money.
- Coding Schools: You can enroll yourself into a reputed coding school in order to learn the nitty-gritty of coding.
- Learning Paths: Coding learning path can be considered as the ideal method of learning to code your website in a streamlined manner.
Blogging is the most effective and productive content tool that reaches the audience more innovatively. It has become a fruitful way to drive traffic towards the website and gain ample followers. There’s no doubt in asserting that blogging is a useful marketing tool, but what makes it productive is its user experience and quality content. Learning to code your own website will help in creating a distinctive identity among the audience and cut the developing cost.