Running a small business can be both rewarding and challenging. As the operator, you will always be faced with new challenges every day which is why it is very important you work on your inner psychology to make sure you are being productive and making sound decisions.
When you first started your business, you were probably filled with a lot of excitement and hope as the idea and vision energized you to take action. However, when certain challenges arise, it can drain you of your enthusiasm making it difficult to want to push forward.
If you can relate to this, then you know that keeping your mind inspired to continue on those days can feel daunting. So we have decided to come up with a list of some motivational quotes you can read each day to give you more courage when it feels like you may lose hope.
1. Hope doesn’t require a massive chain where heavy links of logic hold it together. A thin wire will do … just strong enough to get us through the night until the winds die down. — Charles R. Swindoll
2. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie
3. Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. – Thomas Carlyle
4. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton
5. Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. – Calvin Coolidge
6. Don’t give up. There are too many nay-sayers out there who will try to discourage you. Don’t listen to them. The only one who can make you give up is yourself. – Sidney Sheldon
7. If you stop, you’ll lose everything. You’ve got to keep going. – Greyson Chance
8. I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult. I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking. – Og Mandino
9. You simply have to put one foot in front of the other and keep going. Put blinders on and plow right ahead. – George Lucas
10. If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance. – Samuel Johnson
11. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
12. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. – Martin Luther King, Jr.